‘At Home with Alidad’ – Terms & Conditions
You wish to book with Alidad Limited to attend an ‘At Home with Alidad’ experience (the ‘At Home experience‘) and the following terms and conditions (the ‘Terms’) apply to your booking and your visit.
By confirming your booking you accept and confirm that you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- The At Home experience takes place at Alidad’s home address (the ‘Premises‘) details of which will be supplied to you in advance of your At Home experience.
- Your preferred date for your At Home experience will be confirmed upon our receipt of your payment for the At Home experience provided we receive payment in full within seven days of your initial booking.
- You are permitted to attend the Premises from 11 am to 4 pm on the day of your booking or for the period of the At Home experience if this is shorter.
- Your booking is personal to you or to the person named on the booking form, if different, and neither you nor that named person may assign or transfer your booking to anyone else without our prior written . If you make the booking on behalf of another person, it is your responsibility to notify that person of all information relating to the At Home experience that may be provided to you including (without limitation) details of any cancellation and to ensure that person provides us with all relevant information required by us in connection with their scheduled At Home experience. The person named on the booking form shall be primarily liable for your obligations under these Terms.
- If for any reason Alidad needs to cancel your At Home experience, we shall endeavour to give you at least 48 hours’ notice using the email address you provided to us when booking and you shall have the option to be refunded the fee or to attend on an alternative date that is mutually convenient to both you and Alidad.
- You may cancel your booking within 14 days of making payment for your At Home experience and we shall refund you in full for the booking fee. Subject to this, if you cancel your booking less than three weeks prior to the scheduled At Home experience, we shall refund the booking fee after deducting (in our sole discretion) a £100 cancellation charge. Cancellations made less than 7 calendar days prior to the scheduled At Home experience are non-refundable.
- You agree not to take photographs of Alidad or any aspect of the Premises or the contents of it or to make sound or film recordings during your At Home experience without Alidad’s prior consent.
- You are not permitted to remove anything from the Premises.
- You agree not to go anywhere within the Premises unless you are expressly permitted to do so.
- You agree to keep confidential at all times any and all information that you may see or be shown in the Premises.
- We shall have no liability for any loss or damage to you arising under or in connection with these Terms except in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- You agree to be liable for and to indemnify and keep us fully and effectually indemnified against any and all damage you cause to the Premises or anything contained in them.
- We shall send you menu options when confirming your booking and you agree to notify us within seven days of your menu choices for the At Home experience and of any allergies or intolerances to food.
- You agree that we may contact you using the email address and telephone number you provided to us when booking your At Home experience.
- Other than in respect of Alidad himself, these Terms do not give rise to any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of them.
- These Terms and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England.
- You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with These Terms or their subject matter or formation